Saturday 3 December 2011

Night before leaving

Technically, I leave today, but it's the first chance I've had to write!
I'm still not totally finished and ready to leave. This is very lazy by my normal standards. However, I have finally done my main bag, this did involve kneeling on it so that the zip (that looked like it was going to split) would close. I'm sure that many women have been in this position!
There is just the make up, jewelry, lap top and straighteners to be packed, plus some last minute "ohmygod i may need that!" items that inevitably get thrown in last minute and never actually get used!

The hire car pick up is at 10am. I'm thinking of getting up about 7am. This should leave me with enough time to sort out the last minute bits and bobs that no doubt will take up until the last second before i leave!

But right now, the thing i need to do most is get some sleep. Not much of that has been happening lately.
Wish me luck on my journey tomorrow and I shall update as soon as i can for you all my lovelies.    

No comments:

Post a Comment