Friday 25 November 2011

Hi there

So like many people i am a blog virgin! I am not sure how these things really work and i doubt anyone will really read this. I have a painful use of exclamation marks which probably makes me sound excited all the time but i'm really not. I am trying to curb this enthusiasm!

No doubt you're wondering why I decided to start a blog considering I don't know much about them? I finished uni earlier this year and haven't really known what i wanted to do. I was offered a head receptionist job at the hotel i currently work in. However, they gave the job to someone else... twice. Not impressed, and as my lowly receptionist job is only seasonal, as many hotel jobs are in Cornwall, I have decided to do a ski season. I do not know where I will be sent, apart from that I have 4 days training in Vallandry starting on Monday 5th December.

So, if you fancy coming along fro the ride and experiencing my ski season without the hard work or effort of actually moving country for 5 months, drop in from time to time and see what it's like. Who knows maybe you'll want to do a season afterwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment