Wednesday 30 November 2011

Busy Day Spending!

It's been a long two days. I have finished my job as a receptionist in the dead hotel at the end of the land. Thank the lord! I had been waiting for the moment for 6 months counting down the days! It feels kind of strange to know I probably won't be going back there to work. But also very good.

I spent the last two days receiving and buying a lot of things for my forthcoming adventure. The whole one bag for five months has gotten me all stressed out. I went all the way to Plymouth today (a fair old trip from as far west in Cornwall as you can get) just to buy some new make up. I had got it in my head that i needed the best stuff and all compact. I ended up spending what I would call a small fortune, on a tinted moisturiser, concealer, mascara and an eyeshadow palette...... it came to roughly £75. In the post yesterday came my new ghd straighteners. I love them! and they're so light and really quite compact. These purchases have all been in aid of reducing the amount of what i will be taking. No doubt some people will think it is consumerism getting to me. Indeed this could be true, but i feel good all the same!

I am going to go to bed now, it's been a long day and i got an early start tomorrow (early hair appointment, one last cut before i leave!). I'll try and get some pics up soon!

Thanks for reading :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment